Tuesday 18 June 2013

Blog Marathon Post 5. How to co-create miracles all the time

Yesterday was a day for removing all things that are no longer needed. So I decided to get to the roots of it :). My discoveries were, well, quite miraculous.

Of late, I have been thinking of the gaps between what I have and what I desire, and today I realised, that even though all my vibrations are right and my detachment is also good, on the conscious level, I am unconsciously resisting big changes.

Now before I get into the intricacies of my discovery, I will briefly clarify what I mean by the Conscious, the Subconscious and the Unconscious.

(c) Created by: Prerna Kumar
Conscious: What we see and understand, where our 'will' is active.

Subconscious: The part of consciousness that is not currently in focal awareness. Its a composite of everything one sees, hears and any information the mind collects, which is available for later retrieval, as and when needed.

Unconscious: Consists of the processes in the mind that occur automatically and are not available to introspection, and include thought processes, memory, affect, and motivation. According to Freud, the unconscious mind has a will and purpose of its own that cannot be known to the conscious mind (hence the reason why it is called the "unconscious") and is a repository for socially unacceptable ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, and painful emotions put out of mind by the mechanism of psychological repression.

This basic information on Subconscious and Unconscious is taken from Wikipedia.

If you want to read more, see this link here and of course, use Google.

Now we all know how powerful the unconscious and the subconscious really are. It is difficult for the conscious to communicate with the subconscious directly, because language, which is the conscious method for communication, is not recognised by the subconscious; it only knows images and impressions. If you think this is bad, wait till you hear this - it is totally impossible for the conscious to communicate with the unconscious, because the unconscious has no language. Yes, you heard it. None. Nada. Zip.

It only collects and stores things. So when a pattern gets activated, it simply follows the program. The only way to make any changes in the unconscious, is via the unconscious. Confusing? It has not even started to get tricky yet, just the tip of the iceberg ;).

I have been working on shifting a lot of things internally for a long time now, and I can see loads of changes in and around me. I am also witnessing small, but significant, instant results, or miracles, if you may. But in certain areas, there is no change whatsoever. Now, the universe or whatever you want to call it, does not differentiate between small or big shifts. If it has happened inside, it shows on the outside. It's that simple.

As within, so without.

So I decided to crack this mystery, couple of weeks back, a la Sherlock Holmes. I made a wish to see my unconscious manifest as conscious. And we all know what they say about being careful about making wishes, don't we? So is it a miracle that the wish came true? And how.

I said in the previous post that this month has not been good, and there is a restlessness - this is it. I got it finally. I was becoming aware of the gaps between what I have and what I desire and the reason for this was making me uncomfortable.

So what was the reason?

Take from here
Simply this: I was resisting my own shifts according to pre-programmed definitions of what is acceptable to me as "possible" shifts. Whatever changes my subconscious and unconscious feel as being "too big" or "needing a miracle", are simply not considered "possible", and are hence discarded or filtered.

Now this sucks!

I feel like a fool (which is a very usual state for me, trust me).

It was a simple, yet very deep belief.

So what did I do? I just saw this. Realised it, that's all.

In hindsight, I can see clearly this had been brewing on a deeper level for some time now. In fact, it had already been understood and assimilated as well on those levels (there is no time lag there, as there no time there), which is why I came across the following video by Brad Yates three days back, which is about "Allowing Miracles".


[Brad is an EFT expert and I visit his videos from time to time to tap with him. He's fun, and his approach is simple.]

So what do you think I did with the video? Watched it right away and expressed heartfelt gratitude to the divine? Oh no no no no no. We don't want to make things too easy now, do we? Long story short, it took my conscious mind three days to catch up with this understanding, and I watched it yesterday at 11.30 pm.

And I even know why!

I had decided some time in the last week that maximum by this date (17th Jun), I will be out of the funk or whatever I am in, and while thinking this, I was also aware that I am unnecessarily putting a time limit on something that can happen anytime, even instantly. Go figure! I totally hate it when I make things complex for myself, unnecessarily.

Is it a wonder I feel like this:


So you see what happened? Just by realising something, the solution automatically happened. With the understanding of the issue, came the understanding of the solution. On its own. Effortlessly. No working on anything required. No need to go through psychoanalysis to see:
why this resistance became ingrained, 
- who is to be blamed (mom and dad, pesky auntijis, friendly neighbourhood Spider Man, Sharma Uncle's dog, my unborn child, blah blah), or 
- how to drop the resistance: training the mind to see these shifts as normal things and make a gradual plan for achieving these shifts (sounds tiring even as I type this!)

Simple and direct - dissolve the issue altogether. Just allow miracles. How? By realising that I am a miracle, that every breath I take is a miracle, everyday I live is a miracle. 

Now these things are already in my system as a part of my inherent Trust and Gratitude. So where was the conflict? The conflict was with the belief about my ability to handle these changes. There was an earlier program that said that I am comfortable only with "small changes" and do not want to "create war with my system" to induce bigger changes. I had developed this 'process' to deal with a certain relationship situation, where tact was needed and not confrontation, around 3 years ago. The situation was dealt with in a year, and I no longer needed this belief. But the Unconscious did not know that. It kept on running the program, and applied it whenever "big changes" came in the picture. Till a few hours back - for 2 extra years. 

Scary. 

But now that I have seen it, I feel empowered. In the end, it was just a conflicting belief, which once seen, got dissolved. I actually feel light, and can see light coming on in my brain at previously inexperienced places :). 

I realised these as I tapped and am now making them a part of my daily affirmations

1. I CHOOSE TO ALLOW MIRACLES IN MY LIFE. 
2. I CAN HANDLE THESE MIRACLES.
3. NOTHING IS TOO GOOD FOR ME, I DESERVE THE BEST.

I created this reminder for myself today:

(c) Created by: Prerna Kumar
And this I have taken from the Internet as my daily inspiration:


All you need to do to co-create a miracle everyday is to allow them to happen. Get out of your own way! 

Now.



No comments: