Monday 18 December 2006

Today

I am starting this blog not to vent out my feelings, but to allow them to flow...

There are so many times when I go thru a realization or a revelation, but I do not have a way to express the delight, the astonishment or simply the shock. Reaching out for my dream record diary and making notes seems way too boring. Thus the birth of this blog!

Several days ago, I suddenly realized that whatever I have been doing till date is just like a never-ending cycle. I seem to keep on doing, keep on repeating, chores or jobs that I have always done. Even the conversations that I have seem repetitive! Same old stories - recycled. Same old jokes - retold. I understood that the time had come for me to break the mould.

So what did I do? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The realization was enough. I now see the change. I do not simply think about things that I "should be" doing, but I actually do them. I have stopped dreaming about the "one day" I will get up and put everything together. I m now living the day. I am more active and yet more realxed. Many paradoxes seems to have come true too. I m no more under any pressure.

I have understood not to expect things to happen in a certain way. That way, I simply obstruct the flow that is coming towards me. I only have to decide what do I need and leave the 'how' to the cosmos. It takes care of everything. I also understand the power of wishes - they come true! The problem is, they have no sense of right or wrong - so anything might come true! Therefore, I m now careful as to what I wish for.

Of course, old habits die hard, but I m arranging for their timely demise and funeral :).
To quote Celine Dion - "A new day has come..."

3 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

Interesting! Keep it going babes..

cc said...

I always connect myself with you but you can express yourself with words where I can just feel.....

Unknown said...

Thnx GGG, whoever you are...the feeling is more important, expression just unloads the weight for a while.