Monday 8 July 2013

Blog Marathon Post 25. New Moon

Today is the new moon and I would like to wish everyone a beautiful journey into the depths of the mind and the unconscious. Tonight we can ask the moon to align our mind to our soul. As the moon waxes, the mind can go deeper and deeper, and bring the deepest, darkest part of our unconscious to light, and acknowledge it.

I am praying for access into the depths and the corners and the recesses. I wish to look into my subconscious and be able to change the patterns. I release whatever needs to be released from the unconscious and trust my Higher Self to do it right now.

I pray upon the New Moon to bring me peace and light, and deepen my intuition.

I am ready. I can see. I will not step back.

"As I walk to through this doorway
I know I am ready in my own way
I need not hide or ignore or part
I am in this with with all my heart
Take me in, let's go all the way.

No hesitation, no resistance, this time
I am in, penny, pound, nickel and dime
There is no other way to live,
I know so now and truly believe
I can hear the calling as the bells chime.

I have healed a lot on the inside
Let the results now show outside
The wait is over, there is no tomorrow
I call upon the mighty powers of now so
That I can go deep and never ever need to hide.

I pray upon the One whom everyone can See
Guide my Self, and bestow all Three
As my will is aligned to the Divine in me,
Thus as I wish it, so it shall be
So mote it be, so mote it be, so mote it be."

No comments: